Making yourself a little crazy (pun intended) trying to figure out what to wear for Mental Illness Awareness Week this October 6th through the 12th? No matter what your psychiatric disorder, we’ve got you covered with a fabulous tshirt!
1. “3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep. The other wants to know if penguins have knees.” Good question 4th voice! Judging by the waddle, our fifth voice says no.
2. “I hate being bipolar. It’s awesome.” That’s the beauty of being bipolar. You can have things both ways!
3. “I used to care but I take a pill for that now.” Husband having an affair? House in foreclosure? Teenage daughter knocked-up? Prozac can make it all better.
4. “I stopped fighting my inner demons. We’re on the same side now.” Well, at least you picked the winning side.
5. “I have issues.” We know you do, and thanks to our tshirt, you wear them very well!
6. “If you’re crazy and you know it shake your meds.” Oh, those little pills make such a beautiful sound–like music to our ears.
7. “People like you are the reason people like me need medication.” Amen to that–especially if those people work at the DMV or any government-run office. You simply can’t handle those people without pharmaceuticals.
8. “Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.” And then we’re taking our lunch break.