Hey, interesting fact: 2013 is the International Year of Statistics. And while we don’t have 365 math-loving shirts to wear for every day of this numerically wondrous year, we do have a few. Stand up and be counted! Show your math pride with these fun shirts:
1. “333. Only half evil.” Better to be half evil and know your division, then to be fully evil and be a math moron.
2. “6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy.” Wow, that’s a sad ratio.
3. “There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who are good at math and those who aren’t.” That’s two funny.
4. “Well, another day has passed and I didn’t use algebra once.” Hmmm. wonder y?
5. “Three out of four voices in my head want to sleep. The other wants to know if penguins have knees.” Good question fourth voice. When the other three wake up, let’s get them to weigh in.