What do you give the person who has everything? Socks, of course. But let’s face facts: Socks are great when your feet are cold, but as a gift, socks suck. A far better choice for that hard-to-buy-for cousin or in-law is a fun, fabulous tee. Here, 5 shirts that make way better gifts than socks.
1. “Well, another day has passed and I didn’t use algebra once.” Everyone who has gotten through eighth grade will high-five you with this awesome shirt.
2. “I’m not weird. I’m limited edition.” For the person who can put a spin on anything.
3. “I’m not always right. But I’m never wrong.” Hard to argue with reason.
4. “Bacon makes everything better!” Like we said above.
5. “It wasn’t me.” Here’s a shirt they’ll want to wear day in, day out.