With the fourth season of the wildly popular British series Downton Abbey set to air in a few days, we got to thinking about one of the main characters, Lady Mary Crawley. Oh sure, she looks good in her empire-waist dresses and cloche hats from the early twentieth century. But when she wants to just hang around and get all comfy, what do you think she’d like to pair with her knickers? Well, if she were living in the 21st century, we’re pretty sure it would be an awesomely soft and spirited Roadkill tshirt. How about one of the following, m’lady?
1. Calm Down, Take a Deep Breath and Hold It for About 20 Minutes.
2. Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It Most Never Use It.
3. How Do I Block You in Real Life?
4. It’s Not Easy Being the “Perfect Bitch.”
5. Yet Despite the Look on My Face, You Are Still Talking.
6. Yes I’m Single. You’re Gonna Have to Be AMAZING to Change That.
7. Yes I’m a Bitch. Just Not Yours.