We gotta hand it to the poor working stiff who thought up the brilliant holiday known as “National Goof Off Day,” otherwise referred to as Monday through Friday here at Roadkill, but that’s our little secret. Celebrated on March 22, this is a day to kick back and sleep on the couch, ditch work and play a round of golf or watch 10 hours straight of March Madness–whatever your lazy ass desires. Obviously casual attire is the uniform of the day, so celebrate shirking responsibilities and wasting time with one of these take-it-easy shirts:
1. I’m gettin’ real tired of wearing pants and having responsibilities.
2. Just pretend I’m not here. That’s what I’m doing.
3. Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
4. Don’t rush me. I get paid by the hour.
5. I am currently unsupervised. I know, it freaks me out too. But the possibilities are endless!