Ben & Jerry, we don’t even know if you’re real. But if you are, we think we need to give you one big old bro hug. The iconic ice cream makers just launched what could be akin to sex on a spoon. Insanely delicious ice cream wrapped around a core of gooey caramel, jam or peanut butter. Ben, Jerry, we love you dudes!
Our work here is never done. From sun up till sun down, we’re constantly on the look out for funny tshirt sayings. And because we’re a little off that way, our imaginations never let us down. Here, 4 of our funniest new offerings:
1. Always Be Sincere. Even If You Don’t Mean It.
2. When I Told You I was Normal I May Have Been Exaggarating Slightly.
3. It’s Bad Luck to Be Superstitious.
4. Does Anal Retentive Have a Hyphen?
Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre is gussying up the red carpet, Harry Winston is loaning out the diamonds and Ellen DeGeneres is lacing up her high tops. The Oscars take place this Sunday and, while we know you must be an A-lister in some things, we’re kinda of betting on the fact that you didn’t nab an Oscar invite. No worries! Let Joseph A. Banks keep the tux. We have super-cool tees that highlight some of Hollywood’s greatest cinematic achievements. Suffice it to say, if Oscar wore clothes, this is what the golden boy would choose.
1. “Average Joe’s Gym”. Hey, everybody loves an underdog.
2. “I Piss Excellence.” It’s a sad fact, but if you’re not first, you’re last. Wouldn’t you love to see Ryan Seacrest interview Ricky Bobby?
3. “Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner.” Wow, what do you think Patrick Swayze would do if Joan Rivers dissed Jennifer Grey on the red carpet?
4. “I’m Too Epic Too Fail.” We think this would be the kind of shirt Matthew McConaughey might wear to the Oscars if he had his druthers.
5. “Sorry Folks, the Park’s Closed. The Moose Out Front Should’ve Told Ya.” This shirt wins an award for favorite family fun tee of all time!
Wowzer! We just got a glimpse of the March Shape magazine cover and, well, we are VERY impressed. Fifty-six-year-old Sharon Stone looks completely hooooottttt in a white string bikini. We feel like we died and went to beach-bod heaven, what with this and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover(s). Hmmm….Kate Upton or Sharon Stone? Sharon Stone or Kate Upton? Hell, we’ll take ‘em both. At the same time please!
It’s Friday—let the freaks reign! Here, 6 freakin’ fabulous shirts to celebrate with:
1. I am currently unsupervised. I know it freaks me out too. But the possibilities are endless!
2. Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally, it replies.
3. I was going to take over the world. But then I saw something shiny.
4. I’m getting real tired of wearing pants and having responsibilities.
5. Just pretend I’m not here. That’s what I’m doing.
6. I hate it when the voices in my head go silent…I never knew what they are planning.
The Olympics are wrapping up this weekend, and while there have been some highlights (we’ve been partial to the hockey, skiing and snowboarding—not to mention all the pictures of hotel snafus journalists have tweeted), we are not too terribly sad to see the whole thing end. And here’s why:
1. No more looking at Bob Costas’ painfully red eyes.
2. No more looking at the U.S.A.’s ridiculously loud sweaters, which are probably what started Bob Costas’ eye problems to begin with.
3. No more stray dogs being rounded up and killed. Let Rover roam!
4. No more shots of slopestyle skiers with their boxers showing. Bib pants, boys, bib pants!
Tighten up your belts and get in position: The 55th annual Daytona 500 takes place this February 23. And unless your name is Honey Boo Boo, Mama June or Sugar Bear, we’re bettin’ you may not have any proper attire to wear for the big engine fest. Not to fear, Roadkill tshirts are here. Because rednecks are a favorite ethnic group of ours, we have you covered. Git r done in one of these awesome tees:
1. Shake and Bake.
2. I Love Mullets.
3. West Virginia. One Million People and 15 Last Names.
What would St. Patrick’s Day be without a beer and a kiss? And maybe if the luck of the Irish is with you, you might get even more than that. Here, 3 shirts that might help you get lucky this March 17:
1. Blow Me. I’m Irish.
2. Do You Have Any Irish in You? Would You Like Some?
3. Irish You Were Naked.
Duh! As if you need a reason. But if you’re one of the sorts who do, here goes:
1. New year, new shirt. That simple.
2. The snow is making you miserable and you need a reason to smile.
3. You didn’t get one for Valentine’s Day, even though you hinted mercilessly. Show yourself some love.
4. We have new designs, and we know you want to look happening!
5. Ummmm. Why not?
If pink eye were an Olympic sport, Bob Costas would be bringing home the gold. By now we’re sure you’ve seen the pics of Bob’s red eyes seeping tears and oozing pus. Poor guy even got kicked off the air for being such, well, such an eye sore. Feel better Bob. The end must be in sight, no pun intended.