What would spring be (achoo) without flowers, blooming trees and a warm breeze sending millions of (achoo) pollen spores up your nose and into your sinuses to cling, inflame and irritate them till the 4th of July. (Pardon us while we pause to irrigate with our Neti pot. Ok, that’s better.) Well, you know what we say, kif you’re going to have to endure allergies, you might as well do it with a little attitude. Here, 2 shirts that are nothing to sneeze at:
1. Allergic to stupid people.
2. I’m allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm.
We’re not gonna lie to you: We prefer hugging the opposite sex over a tree. But that’s no reason not to give Mother Nature her due this April 22. Here, 2 tees perfect for Earth Day. And hey, no trees were destroyed in their making. They’re made with 100 percent, all-natural cotton. They’re green and they’re mean!
1. “I recycle. I wore this shirt yesterday.”
2. “Save a Tree! Eat a Beaver!”
Two things in life should never run dry: The keg and your stockpile of hilarious Roadkill tshirts. We can’t help with the first item, but we can make sure you’re never wanting for a new, hip and hysterical tee. Here, 6 of our latest and greatest:
1. If I’m ever on life support unplug me, then plug me back in. See if that works.
2. My idea of a Happy Meal is a bottle of vodka, 2 Xanax and a cookie.
3. I used to have super powers but my psychiatrist took them away.
4. Treat people as you would like to be treated. Karma’s only a bitch if you are.
5. Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer…I saw the video…WE NEED TO TALK.
6. I was addicted to the hokey pokey. But then I turned myself around.
No one is exactly sure where the expression 420 came from (although one theory is it started in the late 70s with a bunch of California teens who met at 4:20 after school to search for a plot of pot growing nearby). Okay, but I digress. Regardless of its origin, April 20 is known as National Weed Day. And what better way to celebrate than with a tee and a toke!
1. High on pot.
2. Have a nice jay.
3. Are you stoned or just stupid?
4. Double jointed.
These awesome tees have us grinning ear to ear!
Ever take one of those Facebook quizzes about which rock band or Downton Abbey character you are? Well, we decided to play the same game with some of our tshirts. Take our quiz to find out if your tshirt style is sexy, sarcastic or downright stupid (cuz you know we have tshirts in all those categories!).
1. What’s your favorite pastime:
a). Have sex.
b). Ridicule those less fortunate.
c). Hang out with my chuckle head friends.
2. If you had a $1 million you’d spend it on:
a). Sex in Vegas.
b). A fortress to protect myself from stupid people.
c). Beef jerky, Knicks tickets and beer.
3. If you were an animal you’d be:
a). A tiger
b). An elephant. So I would never forget how stupid this quiz is.
c). A beta fish. Oh wait. Are fish animals?
Scoring: Mostly As: You’re sexy.
Mostly Bs: You’re sarcastic.
Mostly Cs: You’re stupid.
A few answers of each: You’re multifaceted. We have shirts for all your moods!
Just when you think you’ve found your favorite funny Roadkill tshirt, there we go adding to the vault. How can you resist shirts that mock, offend and allude to sexually deviant behavior? Why would you want to resist? Give in to your inner freak and try one of our new, hilarious shirts on for size.
1. Beards turn laziness into awesomeness.
2. I wish you could order karma like flowers and have it delivered.
3. You know that feeling when you are tilting your chair back and you go too far and almost fall and then catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.
4. I enjoy long romantic walks…to the fridge.
5. I disagree. But I respect your right to be stupid.
6. I’m looking forward to regretting this.
7. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a beer. And that’s kind of the same thing.
There are few things worse than a guy who takes himself too srsly. Do your part in ridding the world of humorless losers and yank a few chains with these brilliantly funny tees.
1. I love sleeping. It’s like being dead, without the commitment.
2. It’s just a matter of time before they add the word “syndrome” after my last name.
3. I love me. You should too!
4. Drinking rum before noon makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic.
5. When I fart, you’ll be the second to know.
6. Cereal killer.
7. I don’t know what makes you dumb, but it really works.
8. I can do all those things your boyfriend can’t.
9. Don’t forget to pay your taxes. 12 million illegal aliens depend on it.
10. Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.
Awesome news ladies! Vlad Putin is newly divorced and very eligible. So what if he’s an international bully who invaded Crimea and then illegally annexed it. So what if he had the name of his ex-wife removed from his official biography. Some women are suckers for bad boys. And if you’re one of them, we’re sure these tees might get Vlad’s eye:
1. “F*ck you. I’m Irish.” As far as we know, the Kremlin has nothing against Ireland, so go for it lass!
2. “Friendly when drunk.” Putin may appreciate a comrade to throw back vodka with.
3. “Partnership for an Idiot Free America.” We’re pretty sure he’ll fall for this shirt hook, line and sinker.
File this under “You can’t make this sh@t up.” A Polish priest has deemed that Lego’s zombie and monster mini figures are tools of the devil “that destroy children’s souls and lead them to the dark side.” Wow. And we just thought they were inter-connecting blocks with super-cool, slightly scary faces. Okay, Father Kostrzewa. If you think Legos are evil, we’d hate to know what you think of some of our awesomely witchy, corpse-crazy zombie tshirts. Here’s a sinful sampling:
1. Zombies were people too!
2. Zombies worst nightmare: Necrophiliacs.
3. Zombies want me for my brain.
4. Zombies only want a hug.
5. Zombie response team. Kill or be eaten.
6. In the event of undead attack zombie friendly. Do not eat!
7. ZSA: Zombie Slayer Association
8. Zombie beer pong. Eye sink it. You drink it.
9. If I come back as a zombie I’m eating your first.