Why should we adults (and we use that term loosely) have all the fun? Roadkill has dozens of shirts for the wee folk out there. Here, some of our cutest tees for tots:
1. “Come to the dark side. We have cookies.” Hmm. Dark side and cookies–they go together like PB & J!
2. “Fart loading 33%. Please wait.” What kid doesn’t love toilet humor?
3. “Duck Duck Goose State Champion.” Always a hit around the preschool snack table.
4. “I just awesomed all over the place.” As long as that was all you did, kid, if you catch our drift.
5. “I have Greece on my shirt.” Watch out, you’re gonna get a spain-kin’.
6. “I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.” Beware: This shirt may warrant a time out.
7. “Big fun in a little package.” Soooo much better than just a little fun in a big package.
8. “Humpty Dumpty was pushed.” Hey kids, you gotta learn. Life can be cruel.
9. “I’d love to explain it to you, but it don’t have any crayons.” Will a pencil do?
10. “I’m not rude. I just say what everyone else is thinking.” Umm. Kid. They actually do call that rude.
11. “I’m a stay at home son.” Unless, of course, you’re at the playground.
12. “I’m immature, unorganized, irresponsible and loud. But I’m fun.” Ahhh. A chip off the old block.
13. “Problem Child.” Well, you know what they say. If the shirt fits, wear it.